Monday 2 February 2015

Hello!

Hello! 

My name is Archie, and I've just started this blog to catalogue and show my art, fluff and conversions, as well as my painting (although I'm terrible at it), most of my projects won't be hugely based on the normal 40k armies, with a lot being based on cults and mutants and the Adeptus ministorum  and other things which i think are more interesting, just because i personally like to see dark stories and such, with the added craziness, and without the gun-ho attitude of the battlefield. I also like to draw art for these projects, whether you think my art is good or not is up to you, but i just like to do it as i feel it adds a bit more for the whole feel of the army, and helps me look at what i want my conversions to look like.
So without further ado! onto my first project!



No comments:

Post a Comment