Wednesday 11 February 2015

Some Ideas! And some crappy digital sketch!

I have got on on with some ideas for The Army Of Angels, and i decided to do a quick crappy piece on my Mac, i didn't have time to get out and scan any of my drawings which I'm at least ok at, Ill have to get onto that though, because whenever i draw on the Mac, i don't really get to pour my thoughts in and everything and my type of drawing takes too much time on the program and i suck at it ;s

Anyway! here he is!



Soo, lets get started.

The colour scheme I've decided is going to be a black/grey, i did this because i might incorporate some steampunkish elements and stuff, make it look a bit victorian, and i think it will look pretty dark and gothic, a monocle might fit into a HQ or a special character somewhere, I might make the vehicles look like victorian carriages too.


The red and white is something i just liked because of Assassins Creed 2, i love the pattern and I'm not sure why, i guess its because its just pretty i guess, also reminds me of barber shops, which reminds me of sweeny todd, who is from victorian times! I'm starting to form a pattern here!


So just a little small update on the colour scheme! and ill try and get the sketches up in the next few days and get on with more planning.



No comments:

Post a Comment